Duckfoot 1001
Duckfoot 1001
On Sale

Duckfoot 1001

Regular price $50.00

Experiment with us!

Be part of our journey down the road of beautifully mutated leaves with low cannabinoid production.

This batch of seed produces approximately 40% regular leaves and 60% mutated. The mutated leaves are split between two phenotypes.

One is very jagged and webbed whereas the other looks very similar to catnip (rounded and single). Photoperiodic. Regular.

This variety comes in packs of 10, 30 or 50 seeds